EGC bases all its classes on our Certificate Programme. Our Recreation Programme caters for Beginners, Improvers, Intermediate and Advanced Classes.
- Preschool Beginner Certificates – Bouncy Bunny, Mighty Movers, Terrific Tumblers, Clever Cartwheelers & Future Stars.
- Entry Level: Certificates – Foundation, Yellow, Sky Blue & Lime.
- Improver Certificates – Aqua & Red. NOTE: To pass the certificate gymnasts must have minimum of 80%, to progress to Improvers, gymnasts must have a 100% Pass in LIME.
- Intermediate Certificates – Purple & Orange. NOTE: To pass the certificate gymnasts must have a minimum of 80%, To progress to Intermediate, gymnasts must have a 100% Pass in RED.
- Advanced Certificates – Green & Royal Blue. NOTE: To pass the certificate gymnasts must have a minimum of 80%, To progress to Advanced, gymnasts must have a 100% Pass in Orange.
If a gymnast has slowed in progress with the certificates which is normal enough at some stage for some children for a number of different reasons, we always want to continue being encouraging and positive so we will reward the gymnast with a Participation Certificate commending their hard work and commitment.
Below we have a video demonstration of each skill required for each certificate. You can also download and print the list of skills.
PRESCHOOL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
BEGINNER CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
IMPROVER CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
CLICK ON LINK TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT A LIST
- DETAILS AND SKILL BREAKDOWN OF OUR PRESCHOOL PROGRAMME.
- DETAILS AND SKILL BREAKDOWN IN CERTIFICATES FOR BEGINNER, IMPPROVER, INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED CLASSES