AMENDED JULY 2020
MONTHLY CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT: Payments are made monthly and you don’t have to worry about your spot being taken. You are guaranteed your spot all year long.*
- Our monthly tuition payments are based on an average of four classes per month. No additional charge is assessed for months that offer five classes. In months where holidays, gym closings, bad weather days, etc. affect the schedule of classes, no tuition is reduced. If you should receive five classes during the month instead of four it will be considered a makeup for classes missed while we are closed for holidays, gym closings, snow days, etc.
- We offer continuous enrollment so you can join a class at anytime as long as there are open spots in the class.
- Payments for classes are due at the time of Registration . This enables us to keep a more accurate count of how many students are enrolled for each class without overbooking classes
- Spot guaranteed as long as you don’t withdraw and fees are up to date.
- An Invoice will be emailed Monthly: Issued 15th of every month for the following month
- Tuition is paid monthly: Tuition is due on the 22nd of each month for the following month.
- We recommend you sign up for AutoPay which will be offered in your invoice. This will avoid any issues with card declines or late payments, as late payments after the 22nd will result in an additional €10 fee.
- Remember, any remaining balances on the 22nd of the month will be charged to your credit/ debit card on file. This is done automatically so you will not have to worry about losing your child’s /(ren’s) spot in class.
- If there are changes to your credit/debit card the new information must be received by the 20th of the month. If your payment doesn’t go through for any reason you will be charged a €10.00 decline fee.
- Enrolments will be dropped on 23rd for any class that has wait lists.
- DROP/ADMIN/LATE FEE of €10 will be applied to your account for any unnotified drops after 22nd of the month.
- If tuition is not paid before the first of the month, your child(ren) will be tagged inactive by the computer, will be un-enrolled, and children on the waiting list will be called.
SUMMER PROGRAMME(JULY/AUGUST TUITION)
- Members may use their monthly tuition towards a camps/workshop if they would prefer as opposed to attending weekly classes.- for example they may book a 4day morning camp which is the same value as their monthly tuition.
- Class times/days will change slightly over Summer depending on numbers and availability.
- Members are will be reminded of the Withdrawal/drop out deadline if the would prefer to have the summer off, but they will be expected to then rebook to whatever is available for the September Term
WITHDRAWAL/DROP OUT /CANCELLATION POLICY: 2WEEKS NOTICE
- If you need to become inactive/drop out of the program, You must complete our online Withdrawal Form OR notify us in writing.
- FOR CLASSES:WE MUST RECEIVE 2 WEEKS NOTICE OF CANCELLATION/WITHDRAWAL. WE DO NOT ACCEPT WITHDRAWALS OVER THE PHONE.
- FOR CAMPS/SUMMER PROGRAMME: We require 2 weeks notice in writing.
- Once the form is received within the stated time. You will not incur any additional charges.
- If you submit the withdrawal form after the above date or do not offer 2 weeks notice, your tuition will be charged and will not be refundable.
- Complete the withdrawal form here
UNLESS WE RECEIVE PROPER NOTICE VIA OUR WITHDRAWAL FORM, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEXT MONTH’S BILLING TUITION.
- We do not offer credit and/or refunds for cancelled classes due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather or any other reason.Ennis Gymnastics does not issue refunds. All sales are final for any product and/or service purchased and/or provided by EGC.
Schedule subject to change based on availability. You are more than welcome to join a class at anytime as long as there are available spots in the class. We will prorate the tuition accordingly.
Parents are expected to pick up their student(s) no later than the class end time. Supervision of students is not possible when other classes are in session. If your student is picked up late, you will be charged the following late pick-up fees:
•1st time occurrence : 15mins -60 mins = €5 per hour or part there of (if it happens more than once occasion the charge will be €10 per hour or part there if)
ALL STUDENTS MUST WAIT INSIDE THE GYM FOR COLLECTION