AMENDED JULY 2020 PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
All gymnasts are insured under our public liability policy with ODriscoll & ONeill.
Mobile phones & Flash Cameras in the Gym:
No phones or flash cameras allowed in the gym at all times. Use of video Cameras must be pre-approved by Ennis Gymnastics prior to use.
Satisfaction Guaranteed / Refund & Credit Policy:
Fees must be paid in advance of your childs class/camp or a standing order must be set up. We will not discuss fees with children so please check your child in at the desk and settle your bill on the first day. All Fees are non-refundable. In exceptional circumstances we may issue a credit note. This will be decided on a case by case basis.
It is the club’s policy that refunds aren’t provided for:
1. Absences, transportation, delays or early dismissals by parent or guardian.
2. Scheduled holidays or other activities resulting in absenteeism.
3. Classes, Courses, Camps, Trials or Tasters in the past.
4. Classes, Courses, Camps, Trials or Tasters currently in progress.
Refunds for courses or camps that are already in progress is not available but a credit note for future sessions may be offered.
This means that if it is currently the month of April and you have already paid for training in May and wish to cancel, refund for classes in May may be facilitated. If May’s training has already started and you wish to cancel remaining classes in the month of May, no refund is offered but an account credit may be available. We recommend that notice is given at the beginning of the intended last month of training.
Requests for a refund for classes or bookings in the past are not facilitated.*
*This includes classes a member attended, was excused or absent for. Please see below cancellation policy for more information.
Credit for a Singular Class
Club policy allows for account credit for a singular class missed of term training in these cases:
- Classes cancelled by the club.
- Cancelled Class by the Club In case where the club planned to run a class but decided not to for internal reasons such as a missing coach, works in the club etc., a credit note or a make-up session will be offered.
- Note: If the club is unable to run a class due to reasons that are out of the club’s control and are ‘Act of God’ such as national weather warnings, flooding, blocked access to the club, external damage due to weather etc., a make-up session will be offered as soon as it is safe and possible to do so. Credit notes are not provided in these situations.
It is the club’s policy that no credit is available for general absences including short illness and minor injury, transportation, delays, early dismissals by parent or guardian, scheduled holidays or other activities, personal and family engagements resulting in absenteeism.
Members, please be advised that our overheads do not unfortunately reduce while you are absent and it would therefore not be sustainable for the club to discount or cancel your fees during such periods and as long as you wish to keep your space and return to your class. Each club member’s fees for each year are used for projections to ensure that the club is self-sufficient and can operate.
Class Tuition/Membership Cancellation Policy:
We require that requests to cancel class enrolment be via our online club withdrawal form
Requests to cancel should always be made before the new training month or as soon as practicable.
Requests made to individual coaches or passed on verbally cannot unfortunately be recorded or processed.
Members are responsible for payment of all classes preceding the request date. Request to cancel a class that already took place will not be considered, only future classes can be cancelled.
Experiencing Financial Difficulty? If your ability to pay term fees is impeded by financial difficulties, please ring the club 086 272 6662 to discuss fee payment options.
As of September 2020 Registration
Members with outstanding credit on their accounts due to Covid 19 will have their place guaranteed until their credit is exhausted and then they will receive their monthly invoice.
MONTHLY CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT: Payments are made monthly and you don’t have to worry about your spot being taken. You are guaranteed your spot all year long.*
- Our monthly tuition payments are based on an average of four classes per month. No additional charge is assessed for months that offer five classes. In months where holidays, gym closings, bad weather days, etc. affect the schedule of classes, no tuition is reduced. If you should receive five classes during the month instead of four it will be considered a makeup for classes missed while we are closed for holidays, gym closings, snow days, etc.
- We offer continuous enrollment so you can join a class at anytime as long as there are open spots in the class.
- Payments for classes are due at the time of Registration . This enables us to keep a more accurate count of how many students are enrolled for each class without overbooking classes
- Spot guaranteed as long as you don’t withdraw and fees are up to date.
- An Invoice will be emailed Monthly: Issued 15th of every month for the following month
- Tuition is paid monthly: Tuition is due on the 22nd of each month for the following month.
- We recommend you sign up for AutoPay which will be offered in your invoice. This will avoid any issues with card declines or late payments, as late payments after the 22nd will result in an additional €10 fee.
- Remember, any remaining balances on the 22nd of the month will be charged to your credit/ debit card on file. This is done automatically so you will not have to worry about losing your child’s /(ren’s) spot in class.
- If there are changes to your credit/debit card the new information must be received by the 20th of the month. If your payment doesn’t go through for any reason you will be charged a €10.00 decline fee.
- If tuition is not paid before the first of the month, your child(ren) will be tagged inactive by the computer, will be un-enrolled, and children on the waiting list will be called.
SUMMER PROGRAMME(JULY/AUGUST TUITION)
- Members may use their monthly tuition towards a camps/workshop if they would prefer as opposed to attending weekly classes.- for example they may book a 4day morning camp which is the same value as their monthly tuition.
- Class times/days will change slightly over Summer depending on numbers and availability.
- Members are will be reminded of the Withdrawal/drop out deadline if the would prefer to have the summer off, but they will be expected to then rebook to whatever is available for the September Term
WITHDRAWAL/DROP OUT POLICY:
- If you need to become inactive/drop out of the program, You must complete our online Withdrawal Form.
- IT MUST BE received by the 20th of the month prior to withdrawal. WE DO NOT ACCEPT WITHDRAWALS OVER THE PHONE OR THROUGH EMAIL.
- Once the form is received within the stated time. You will not incur any additional charges.
- If you submit the withdrawal form after the above date, your monthly tuition will be charged and will not be refundable
- Complete the withdrawal form here
UNLESS WE RECEIVE PROPER NOTICE VIA OUR WITHDRAWAL FORM, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEXT MONTH’S BILLING TUITION.
Availability & Pricing
In the event a service or product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, EnnisGC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. Ennis GC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Ennis GC shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
If you select the wrong class online, Ennis GC cannot be held responsible should you lose out on the class you had initially hoped for.
Reminders via text and emails are sent regularly, if you are not receiving these it is your obligation to check our blog to ensure you are up to date with our monthly newsletter.
Covid-19 Fees Addendum
Effective from July 2020
Following are the terms and conditions in the event that we have to:
- Cancel all classes due to Covid-19 shutdown
- Refunds for classes due to Covid-19 facility shutdown will not unfortunately be facilitated
- In the event of a short term shutdown all existing classes will run on a virtual timetable
- In the event of a long term shut down fees will be frozen and a credit note applied for
future fee charges when operations resume
- Return to extreme social-distancing measures
- Refunds for classes due to Covid-19 facility shutdown will not unfortunately be facilitated
- Term activities will be transferred to closed web-based member-only platforms
I hereby grant to the Ennis Gymnastics Club/ Ennis GC, its employees, agents and assigns, the right to photograph my dependents participating in gymnastics and use the photo and or other digital reproduction of him/her or other reproduction for publication processes, whether electronic, print, digital or electronic publishing via the Internet.
Schedule Changes & Modifications:
All schedules are subject to change without prior notice, depending on staff availability, weather, hall availability and other considerations. Every effort is made to notify the members when changes are made. Please read the notices posted on the website and check emails, for all current scheduling details
Cart & Checkout
- Any items left in the cart without payment will be automatically removed after 20 mins
- Any items that have gone through checkout but not paid for will be automatically removed after 30 mins
Gymnasts Code Of Conduct:
- Gymnasts should listen and respect the decision of the coaches.
- Gymnasts should arrive a five minutes before the start of training.
- No rough, dangerous, or violent play, including bullying and inappropriate behaviour.
- Gymnasts must wear suitable clothing to class. No gymnasts will be permitted to train unless they are wearing the correct training clothing. (NO SKIRTS, JEANS or ANY UNSUITABLE CLOTHING).
- Gymnast should wear a garment that is fairly light in weight and allows for complete freedom of movement without being too loose. When glasses are worn, ensure they are securely fastened around the head.
- No jewellery allowed (long earrings, bracelets, rings, watches).
- Use of the equipment is strictly forbidden without the proper supervision of a qualified Gymnastics Club coach.
- The Site Manager/Supervisor is in charge. The Site Manager has the authority to refuse or expel anyone.
- During Gym Tots & Family class, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All equipment must be returned to its original place by the user.
- Gymnasts should never engage in activity without supervision.
- Gymnasts should not pursue skills or activities that exceed their current abilities without the proper supervision or support. Any skill which is unfamiliar to a person cannot be performed.
- Gymnasts are not allowed on the equipment without the consent or supervision of their coach.
- Any faults in the equipment or set-up should be reported immediately to their coach.
- No dress shoes, boots or dirty runners allowed on the gym floor.
- No socks on beam. Gym shoes are permitted.
- Grooming is important, ensuring nails are kept short enough to prevent interference with gripping or footing, as well as self-inflicted injuries. Hair should be securely tied to prevent entanglement and to prevent obscuring sight when engage within an activity.
- No smoking or alcohol allowed. Anybody appearing to be under the influence will be immediately expelled.
- No shouting, swearing or rude language.
- No gum, sweets, food or drink (open cups) allowed in the hall area. Except bottled water.
- Ennis Gymnastics Club has a NUT ALLERGY ALERT in effect. No nut products allowed in our facility.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted during class and should be turned off until the end of class.
- Gymnasts should report to the coach anything that will compromise their ability to perform.
- Gymnasts taking medication should obtain clearance from a physician that indicates that the medication will not interfere with gymnastics activity.
- Gymnasts suffering from an illness should inform the coach, obtain clearance from a physician prior to participation, and closely monitor their condition and ability to perform.
- Gymnasts should approach the Childrens Officer/Designated Person with any questions or concerns they may have.
- Gymnasts should not tell lies or spread rumours about adults or other children.
- Gymnasts should not keep secrets about any person who may have caused them harm.
- Inability or refusal to follow these and other coach directives and rules MAY result in immediate expulsion from the gym.
Parents Code of Conduct:
- Parents may wait outside the hall in the entrance area.
- Parents are not allowed inside the hall or on the gym floor.
- Parents are not permitted to wait near exits or beside the adjacent walls.
- If your child is expected to be away longer than 2 weeks, please let the coach and/or office know.
- If your child has been injured outside of class, contact the office to inform them when they will be returning to class.
- Gymnasts should arrive a few minutes before the start of training. It is particularly upsetting for the younger children to arrive after all the others have started. All gymnasts should attend and take part in the warm up. It is an essential part of the training that helps the prevention of injury.
- Please do not drop off your own, or other children, early to watch the classes unattended. Ennis Gymnastics Club cannot be responsible for these children until they enter the gym.
- Please ensure you are punctual collecting your children and remind them that they must wait in the building until collected.
- Please advise the Club of any change of circumstances, i.e. medical, change of address and particularly Mobile Phone Number.
- Parents should be aware of the relevant Coaches and their role within the club, especially the Childrens Officer and the Site Manager/Supervisor.
- Parents should show appreciation of and respect for the Coaches and their decisions.
- Parents should encourage their child to play by the rules.
- Parents should not ignore or dismiss complaints or concerns expressed by a child which relate to his/her involvement in sport.
- Parents should not put undue pressure on their child to please or perform well, including forcing a child to participate when ill.
- Parents should not treat the club as a child-minding service.
- Our coaches wish to maximise coaching time within the gym, therefore if you wish to speak to us about anything to do with the classes please do so at the end of the class. As you can imagine with many children coming through the Club each week, the amount of lost property is substantial. All lost property will be cleared at the end of each half term. Please ensure your child has all their belongings before they go home.
- Parents need to trust that coaches are acting in the gymnasts best interest as all times. It is imperative if you do not have faith in your childs coach or their decisions, to consider speak with the head coach or consider an alternative route within the Ennis GC programme. High level gymnasts will work intensive hours with specific coaches. We need to ensure parents and coaches are in full agreement with the chosen approach and expectations.
Gymnastics and other activities offered at Ennis Gymnastics Club (EnnisGC) may involve a certain element of risk, which may result in bodily injury to the participant.
Gymnastics also requires the Coach to perform some manual spotting which involves direct physical contact and which is designed to assist the participant in the safe performance of the program skills.
Coaches are not responsible for the children before and after class; please make sure that your child is being dropped off and picked up on time. A child who is late maybe refused access to class.
Ennis Gymnastics Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Ennis GC provides this website, gymnastics services and related products to you and your dependants, the End User, and to any other entity or person on whose behalf you accept these Terms (collectively you). These Terms are entered into by and between EnnisGC and you, and you accept them by: (a) transacting activities through the Site and Services; (b) using the Site and Services in any other manner; and/or (c) acknowledging agreement with these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site and Services.
Your Obligations and Conduct
In consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you and your depends as may be prompted by a registration form on the website (Registration Data); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) restrict access to the users computer; (d) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and any information you provide to Ennis GC to keep it accurate, current and complete; (e) accept all risks of unauthorised access to information and Registration Data; and (f) avoid using the Site if you are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to register on the Site and you must ask a parent or guardian to register on your behalf. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit through your use of the Site and Services, and through Social Media sites controlled by ENNIS GC (Content). You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit Content that: (a) is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to EnnisGC or other users of the website; (b) includes unauthorised disclosure of personal information; (c) violates or infringes anyones intellectual property rights; or (d) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. EnnisGC reserves the right to edit or remove Content that violates these Terms or that contains third-party commercial advertisements.
You understand that the Site and Services is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your membership account or otherwise will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material and you (and not EnnisGC) shall be solely responsible for all materials submitted to the Site and Services.
You further agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of members from the Site and Services, including EnnisGC controlled Social Media Sites by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Site and Services or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use Site and Services in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Site and Services. In addition, you agree not to use the Site and Services to:
- harass or advocate harassment of any person;
- exploit or attempt to exploit people in any inappropriate manner;
- solicit personal information;
- promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters or unsolicited instant messaging, or spamming in any fashion; solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from users of the Site and Services;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use or attempt to use anothers account, service or system without authorisation, or create a false identity on the Site; or
- commit or cause the commitment of any click-fraud or other act, such as using spiders, robots, web scrapers, screen scrapers, internet macros or other automated software programs, that intentionally misrepresents advertising or voting metrics on the Site.
Communications from Ennis GC
By creating an account or subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site and Services. You will receive our e-mail, newsletters, texts and flyers about classes and camps in your neighbourhood. You can opt-out of non-essential communications.
Content Submitted to the Site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the Site and Services content. We do not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information available through the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears through the Site and Service. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees in connection with the Site and Service, or any information therein, relating to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the Site and Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from: a) your reliance on information or other content posted or transmitted to or by any user of the Site and Service; or b) reviews or comments made about the Site and Service by other users. If you question, doubt or dispute any information or would like to notify us of any suspected or known inaccurate, false or misleading information posted through the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Ennis GC relating to their subject matter, and cancel and supersede any prior versions of the Terms. You must not assign or otherwise transfer the Terms or any right granted hereunder. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use Ennis GC or third-party products or services employed by Ennis GC.
Content Provided Via Links
You may find links to other websites or resources on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that Ennis GC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and Ennis GC does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Ennis GC will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any actual or alleged damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except as expressly authorised by Ennis GC or by Content providers, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works of the Content of others, in whole or in part, by any means. You must not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any software Ennis GC discloses to you, and you must not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership.
Ennis GC Trademarks means all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, slogans and other designations Ennis GC uses in connection with its products and services. You may not remove or alter any Ennis GC Trademarks, or co-brand your own products or material with Ennis GC Trademarks, without prior written consent. You acknowledge Ennis GC rights in Ennis GC Trademarks and agree that any use of Ennis GC Trademarks by you shall inure to Ennis GC sole benefit. You agree not to incorporate any Ennis GC Trademarks into your trademarks, service marks, company names, internet addresses, domain names, or any other similar designations, for use on or in connection with computer or internet-related products, services or technologies.
Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Content owned by Ennis GC on this Site provided that: (a) the copyright notice pertaining to the Content remains, and a permission notice (e.g.used with permission) is added to such Content; (b) the use of such Content is solely for personal and non-commercial use; (c) such Content will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or published in any medium, except as explicitly permitted by valid permission or license covering such materials; and (d) no modifications are made to such Content. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the terms or conditions in this document. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed Content.
User Comments, Feedback & other Submissions
We welcome your feedback on the Site and Services. All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Ennis GC on or by this Site and Services or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site and Services (collectively, Comments) shall be and remain property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Ennis GC of all rights, title and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property in the Comments. Ennis GC will own exclusively all such rights, titles, and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Ennis GC is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You represent that no Comments submitted by you to the Site and Service will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further represent that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Site and Services is at your sole risk unless otherwise explicitly stated. The Site and Services, including the information, services, and Content, is provided on an as is, as available, and with all faults basis. Ennis GC disclaims all express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties of any kind, including any implied warranty or condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose.Ennis GC makes no representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees as to the usefulness, quality, suitability, truth, accuracy, or completeness of the Site and Services.
Ennis GC makes no warranty or representations that: (a) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable; (c) the quality of any products, services, Content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the Site will be corrected.
You assume all risk for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any Content from the Site, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
Notices; Modification & Termination of Services; Amendment of Terms
Ennis GC may provide notice to you via email, regular mail, or posting notices or links to notices on the Site and Services. Ennis GC reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or terminate the Site and Services (or any part thereof), and/or your use of or access to them, with or without notice.
To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site and Services is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms, this document shall take precedence. Ennis GC failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed as either a waiver of such provision or as a waiver of the right to enforce such provision.