EGC Terms & Conditions
Ennis GC provides this website, gymnastics services and related products to you and your dependants, the “End User”, and to any other entity or person on whose behalf you accept these Terms (collectively “you”). These Terms are entered into by and between EnnisGC and you, and you accept them by: (a) transacting activities through the Site and Services; (b) using the Site and Services in any other manner; and/or (c) acknowledging agreement with these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site and Services.
Your Obligations and Conduct
In consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you and your depends as may be prompted by a registration form on the website (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) restrict access to the user’s computer; (d) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and any information you provide to Ennis GC to keep it accurate, current and complete; (e) accept all risks of unauthorised access to information and Registration Data; and (f) avoid using the Site if you are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to register on the Site and you must ask a parent or guardian to register on your behalf. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit through your use of the Site and Services, and through Social Media sites controlled by ENNIS GC (“Content”). You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit Content that: (a) is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to EnnisGC or other users of the website; (b) includes unauthorised disclosure of personal information; (c) violates or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights; or (d) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. EnnisGC reserves the right to edit or remove Content that violates these Terms or that contains third-party commercial advertisements.
You understand that the Site and Services is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your membership account or otherwise will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material and you (and not EnnisGC) shall be solely responsible for all materials submitted to the Site and Services.
You further agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of members from the Site and Services, including EnnisGC controlled Social Media Sites by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Site and Services or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use Site and Services in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Site and Services. In addition, you agree not to use the Site and Services to:
- harass or advocate harassment of any person;
- exploit or attempt to exploit people in any inappropriate manner;
- solicit personal information;
- promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- transmit “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited instant messaging, or “spamming” in any fashion; solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from users of the Site and Services;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorisation, or create a false identity on the Site; or
- commit or cause the commitment of any “click-fraud” or other act, such as using spiders, robots, web scrapers, screen scrapers, internet macros or other automated software programs, that intentionally misrepresents advertising or voting metrics on the Site.
Communications from Ennis GC
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site and Services. You will receive our e-mail, newsletters, texts and flyers about classes and camps in your neighbourhood. You can opt-out of non-essential communications.
Content Submitted to the Site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the Site and Services content. We do not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information available through the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears through the Site and Service. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees in connection with the Site and Service, or any information therein, relating to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the Site and Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from: a) your reliance on information or other content posted or transmitted to or by any user of the Site and Service; or b) reviews or comments made about the Site and Service by other users. If you question, doubt or dispute any information or would like to notify us of any suspected or known inaccurate, false or misleading information posted through the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Ennis GC relating to their subject matter, and cancel and supersede any prior versions of the Terms. You must not assign or otherwise transfer the Terms or any right granted hereunder. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use Ennis GC or third-party products or services employed by Ennis GC.
Content Provided Via Links
You may find links to other websites or resources on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that Ennis GC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and Ennis GC does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Ennis GC will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any actual or alleged damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except as expressly authorised by Ennis GC or by Content providers, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works of the Content of others, in whole or in part, by any means. You must not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any software Ennis GC discloses to you, and you must not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership.
“Ennis GC Trademarks” means all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, slogans and other designations Ennis GC uses in connection with its products and services. You may not remove or alter any Ennis GC Trademarks, or co-brand your own products or material with Ennis GC Trademarks, without prior written consent. You acknowledge Ennis GC rights in Ennis GC Trademarks and agree that any use of Ennis GC Trademarks by you shall inure to Ennis GC sole benefit. You agree not to incorporate any Ennis GC Trademarks into your trademarks, service marks, company names, internet addresses, domain names, or any other similar designations, for use on or in connection with computer or internet-related products, services or technologies.
Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Content owned by Ennis GC on this Site provided that: (a) the copyright notice pertaining to the Content remains, and a permission notice (e.g., “used with permission”) is added to such Content; (b) the use of such Content is solely for personal and non-commercial use; (c) such Content will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or published in any medium, except as explicitly permitted by valid permission or license covering such materials; and (d) no modifications are made to such Content. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the terms or conditions in this document. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed Content.
User Comments, Feedback & other Submissions
We welcome your feedback on the Site and Services. All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Ennis GC on or by this Site and Services or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site and Services (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Ennis GC of all rights, title and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property in the Comments. Ennis GC will own exclusively all such rights, titles, and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Ennis GC is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You represent that no Comments submitted by you to the Site and Service will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further represent that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Site and Services is at your sole risk unless otherwise explicitly stated. The Site and Services, including the information, services, and Content, is provided on an “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults” basis. Ennis GC disclaims all express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties of any kind, including any implied warranty or condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose.Ennis GC makes no representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees as to the usefulness, quality, suitability, truth, accuracy, or completeness of the Site and Services.
Ennis GC makes no warranty or representations that: (a) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable; (c) the quality of any products, services, Content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the Site will be corrected.
You assume all risk for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any Content from the Site, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
Notices; Modification & Termination of Services; Amendment of Terms
Ennis GC may provide notice to you via email, regular mail, or posting notices or links to notices on the Site and Services. Ennis GC reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or terminate the Site and Services (or any part thereof), and/or your use of or access to them, with or without notice.
To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site and Services is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms, this document shall take precedence. Ennis GC failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed as either a waiver of such provision or as a waiver of the right to enforce such provision.
Gymnasts Code Of Conduct:
- Gymnasts should listen and respect the decision of the coaches.
- Gymnasts should arrive a five minutes before the start of training.
- No rough, dangerous, or violent play, including bullying and inappropriate behaviour.
- Gymnasts must wear suitable clothing to class. No gymnasts will be permitted to train unless they are wearing the correct training clothing. (NO SKIRTS, JEANS or ANY UNSUITABLE CLOTHING).
- Gymnast should wear a garment that is fairly light in weight and allows for complete freedom of movement without being too loose. When glasses are worn, ensure they are securely fastened around the head.
- No jewellery allowed (long earrings, bracelets, rings, watches).
- Use of the equipment is strictly forbidden without the proper supervision of a qualified Olympian Gymnastics Club coach.
- The Site Manager/Supervisor is in charge. The Site Manager has the authority to refuse or expel anyone.
- During Gym Tots, children aged 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All equipment must be returned to its original place by the user.
- Gymnasts should never engage in activity without supervision.
- Gymnasts should not pursue skills or activities that exceed their current abilities without the proper supervision or support. Any skill which is unfamiliar to a person cannot be performed.
- Gymnasts are not allowed on the equipment without the consent or supervision of their coach.
- Any faults in the equipment or set-up should be reported immediately to their coach.
- No dress shoes, boots or dirty runners allowed on the gym floor.
- No socks on beam. Gym shoes are permitted.
- Grooming is important, ensuring nails are kept short enough to prevent interference with gripping or footing, as well as self-inflicted injuries. Hair should be securely tied to prevent entanglement and to prevent obscuring sight when engage within an activity.
- No smoking or alcohol allowed. Anybody appearing to be “under the influence” will be immediately expelled.
- No shouting, swearing or rude language.
- No gum, sweets, food or drink (open cups) allowed in the hall area. Except bottled water.
- Ennis Gymnastics Club has a NUT ALLERGY ALERT in effect. No nut products allowed in our facility.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted during class and should be turned off until the end of class.
- Gymnasts should report to the coach anything that will compromise their ability to perform.
- Gymnasts taking medication should obtain clearance from a physician that indicates that the medication will not interfere with gymnastics activity.
- Gymnasts suffering from an illness should inform the coach, obtain clearance from a physician prior to participation, and closely monitor their condition and ability to perform.
- Gymnasts should approach the Children’s Officer/Designated Person with any questions or concerns they may have.
- Gymnasts should not tell lies or spread rumours about adults or other children.
- Gymnasts should not keep secrets about any person who may have caused them harm.
- Inability or refusal to follow these and other coach directives and rules MAY result in immediate expulsion from the gym.
Parents’ Code of Conduct:
- Parents may wait outside the hall in the entrance area.
- Parents are not allowed inside the hall or on the gym floor.
- Parents are not permitted to wait near exits or beside the adjacent walls.
- If your child is expected to be away longer than 2 weeks, please let the coach and/or office know.
- If your child has been injured outside of class, contact the office to inform them when they’ll be returning to class.
- Gymnasts should arrive a few minutes before the start of training. It is particularly upsetting for the younger children to arrive after all the others have started. All gymnasts should attend and take part in the warm up. It is an essential part of the training that helps the prevention of injury.
- Please do not drop off your own, or other children, early to watch the classes unattended. Ennis Gymnastics Club cannot be responsible for these children until they enter the gym.
- Please ensure you are punctual collecting your children and remind them that they must wait in the building until collected.
- Please advise the Club of any change of circumstances, i.e. medical, change of address and particularly Mobile Phone Number.
- Parents should be aware of the relevant Coaches and their role within the club, especially the Children’s Officer and the Site Manager/Supervisor.
- Parents should show appreciation of and respect for the Coaches and their decisions.
- Parents should encourage their child to play by the rules.
- Parents should not ignore or dismiss complaints or concerns expressed by a child which relate to his/her involvement in sport.
- Parents should not put undue pressure on their child to please or perform well, including forcing a child to participate when ill.
- Parents should not treat the club as a child-minding service.
- Our coaches wish to maximise coaching time within the gym, therefore if you wish to speak to us about anything to do with the classes please do so at the end of the class. As you can imagine with many children coming through the Club each week, the amount of lost property is substantial. All lost property will be cleared at the end of each half term. Please ensure your child has all their belongings before they go home.
- Parents need to trust that coaches are acting in the gymnasts best interest as all times. It is imperative if you do not have faith in your child’s coach or their decisions, to consider speak with the head coach or consider an alternative route within the Ennis GC programme. High level gymnasts will work intensive hours with specific coaches. We need to ensure parents and coaches are in full agreement with the chosen approach and expectations.
Gymnastics and other activities offered at Ennis Gymnastics Club (“Ennis”) may involve a certain element of risk, which may result in bodily injury to the participant.
Gymnastics also requires the Coach to perform some manual spotting which involves direct physical contact and which is designed to assist the participant in the safe performance of the program skills.
Coaches are not responsible for the children before and after class; please make sure that your child is being dropped off and picked up on time. A child who is late maybe refused access to class.
Ennis Gymnastics Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
All gymnasts are insured under our public liability policy with O’Driscoll & O’Neill.
Mobile phones & Flash Cameras in the Gym:
No cell phones or flash cameras allowed in the gym at all times. Use of video Cameras must be pre-approved by Ennis Gymnastics prior to use.
Satisfaction Guaranteed / Refund & Credit Policy:
Fees must be paid in advance of your child’s class/camp or a standing order must be set up. We will not discuss fees with children so please check your child in at the desk and settle your bill on the first day. All Fees are non-refundable. In exceptional circumstances we may issue a credit note. This will be decided on a case by case basis.
Members are obliged to give us 2 weeks notice if they do not intend on returning once term has commenced, which you are expected to pay for even if we agree to give you a credit note.
Classes will only go ahead provided adequate numbers book for the classes. If we need to change a class day/time due to insufficient booking, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Members with outstanding accounts may be refused access to the gym.
Registration in one term in Ennis not automatically carry over to the next term. Members must re-register for each session/ term; there is no automatic carry-over.
Missed standing orders will result in a €10.00 late payment fee.
Setup the Standing Order with these payment details:
BANK: Bank of Ireland, Ennis
ACCOUNT NAME: Ennis Gymnastics Club
SORT CODE: 90-42-10
BANK ACCOUNT: 89332844
Availability & Pricing
In the event a service or product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Ennis shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. Ennis GC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Ennis GC hall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
If you select the wrong class online, Ennis GC cannot be held responsible should you lose out on the class you had initially hoped for.
Reminders via text and emails are sent regularly, if you are not receiving these it is your obligation to check our blog to ensure you are up to date with our monthly newsletter.
Please note: our term class places are exclusively held once term fees are paid . They solely hold this spot for the duration of the term. They are not permitted to swap days or times to make back for missed classes. This is our policy please respect that.
I hereby grant to the Ennis Gymnastics Club/ Ennis GC, its employees, agents and assigns, the right to photograph my dependents participating in gymnastics and use the photo and or other digital reproduction of him/her or other reproduction for publication processes, whether electronic, print, digital or electronic publishing via the Internet.
Schedule Changes & Modifications:
All schedules are subject to change without prior notice, depending on staff availability, weather, hall availability and other considerations. Every effort is made to notify the members when changes are made. Please read the notices posted on the website and check emails, for all current scheduling details
Cart & Checkout
- Any items left in the cart without payment will be automatically removed after 20 mins
- Any items that have gone through checkout but not paid for will be automatically removed after 30 mins