1: EGC Kit order for Christmas- We have a brand new Special edition Leotard and a gorgeous Casual Kit for all our members. It consists of a Half Zip top, Skinny pants and Jersey.
- You must place your order here via our online form and we will invoice you to pay a non refundable deposit. the balance is payable on collection.Complete Form here photos of the items are also on this link.
- Monday the 8th of October is the final day for orders.
- EGC Kit is OPTIONAL, members are not required to purchase any items until representing the club at National Level Competition.
- MEMBERS DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE CLUB LEOTARDS, TRACKSUIT ETC FOR GYMSTART.
- Our kit is made to order so while usually faster, please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
2: EGC will not be running any InHouse competitions on this side of the year due to the number events Gymnastics Ireland are running. Please see details of the upcoming Participation event which will take place in Limerick
- Friday the 19th of October is the entry deadline.
- Entry must be done online via our online form here
- This event will run on the 10th of December , in UL Limerick.
- Please note: Gymnastics Ireland will not refund any entry fee once paid.
- The cost of this event is €25, this entire fee goes to Gymnastics Ireland. EGC , as with all GI events provides Judges, Volunteers and Coaches at our own cost to help run these events.
- LATE ENTRY is available until the 25th of October 17:00 through our booking site only, the cost of late entry is €40. No entry is possible after this time/date.
- Gymnastics Ireland charge a spectator fee for parents etc to watch the event, this is usually €10 per adult and €5 per child. Family tickets are also usually available for €25
- GymSTART is an OPTIONAL additional event for all members in our club to have a chance to participate in a Gymnastics Ireland event.
- Gymnasts can wear any sports clothes to this event, leotard for girls and leotard and shorts for boys is recommended but NOT essential
- Gymnasts learn their routines in Class as part of our term. There are 10 levels in GymSTART, Gymnasts must form routines using 7 out of the 10 skills from their chosen level. While some of the levels may appear very simple, gymnastics is all about execution and hitting that perfect 10.0 rather than doing bigger skills untidily. Your gymnastâ€™s coach will help decide an appropriate level for each child. Each child will receive a Medal after their routine in a Presentation Ceremony. This is a participation and personal achievement type event rather than a strict competitive event.
- Further details will follow to those who register for this event as soon as we receive them
3. Halloween Camp/ Halloween Fancy Dress Disco
- Dates: Tuesday 30th October – Friday the 2nd
- Early bird rate will expire on October 6th.
- Time: Morning 9.30-1.00pm ,Afternoon 1.00-4.30pm or Full day 9.30-4.30pm
- Daily Drop in If we have availability €20 for half day €35 for full day.
- Bookings can only be made online Here
- Wednesday the 31st of October 1.30-4.30pm we will be hosting a Halloween Fancy Dress disco. We will be having lots of spot prizes, activities, Games, dress up competitions, dance off’s and much much more. THIS IS AN EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED!
4. Mid Term Break
There will be no classes from Saturday 27th October – Friday the 2nd of November, classes resume as normal Saturday the 3rd November.